Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring 2011: Shirt Dresses & Bold Florals



Shirt dresses Top, bottom left to right:
RACHEL by Rachel Roy Shirt dress, Macys.com
Snake Print Safari, Michael Kors
Joie Marge Silk Dress, Nordstrom

Accessories for Spring 2011 are going to be large, fun and made from fabric and woven styles with a tribal flare. Check out Crumley for more styles.

I want to be loud with bright bold floral patterns but I am also partial to retro designs. The first top is from a metal designer named Erin Waxman. Her objects can be found at Art Star.
This store was featured in Lucky Magazine's Philadelphia Shopping Guide.

I was at a fashion show at Saks Fifth Ave for a local charity, The Octopus Club and I saw this Joie Resort collection top. I loved the almost block style print and the retro color combo. Orange, red and blue floral patterns are my favorite.

No comments: